Who We Are
Zaro+Zaro Realtime Reporting, LLC, is owned by husband-and-wife court reporters, Bob and Joyce Zaro. We have been serving the legal and hard-of-hearing community in the Pacific Northwest since 1979, following graduation from Bryan College in Los Angeles, CA.
DEPOSITIONS – TRIALS – ARBITRATIONS
With Oregon & Washington state certification, national Registered Professional Reporter certification, and national realtime and broadcast captioning certifications, our company and network of quality reporters offers the benefit of over three decades of experience and complete customer-service focus for any reporting needs.
Credentials – State and National
- Oregon Certified Shorthand Reporter (CSR)
- Washington Certified Court Reporter (CCR)
- Registered Professional Reporter (RPR)
- Certified Realtime Reporter (CRR)
- Certified Broadcast Captioner (CBC)
- Oregon Court Reporters Association
- National Court Reporters Association
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- NCRA Ethics First